Wednesday, August 12, 2009
People watching in the Chattanooga airport is not something I recommend. When there are only four other people within eyesight it just makes you feel like a creepy stalker.
People watching in the Chattanooga airport is not something I recommend. When there are only four other people within eyesight it just makes you feel like a creepy stalker.
Posted by Elisa at 7:21 PM
5 comments:
I love chattanooga airport for that exact reason. LOL. Stop being so creepy. I always knew you were a stalker.
Ha ha, yeah, the chattanooga airport is a good place to take a nap, or to do something you don't want anybody to see. Its one of the emptiest and most quiet places in the whole city! Its a good place to go to relax, to get away from people and busyness for a while.
Yes, Ben. And it has always been a good place for me to get sick too.
On the up-side, chances are always good you'll run into somebody you know. Whether you mean to or not.
Hey you are totally right, I did leave a comment on your last blog.
Post a Comment