The Happy Birthday

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

10 comments:

TaraB said...

THIS CAKE WAS SO AWESOME! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! I AM GOING TO CONTINUE TO TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I WANT TO EMPHASIZE HOW EMPHATIC I AM ABOUT THIS PICTURE!!

TaraB said...

This cake was SO AWESOME. And you, my dear friend, are as well! Oh the talent... how do you do it?

laSonya said...

I love UP! Way to recreate it in an edible form. Happy Birthday!

LIME said...

Thats a really fun cake!

Miss Jehle said...

You didn't tell me about the marshmallow clouds! Whew, good thing you posted a picture. You are too clever, my friend.

BrittanyK said...

All I can say is that I have it good. Really good.
I LOVED my cake! Thanks again Elisa.

Stella said...

Oooh so cute and creative!!!

Andrea said...

Wow. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Dylan Wren said...

This cake is even more impressive, then I imagined!

TaraB said...

Um. I didn't leave that all caps comment. And was just notified that I did. I'm confused. BUT the cake definitely deserves two excited comments. And now... three.