Wednesday, January 12, 2011
They said it was going to snow but you can't believe everything you hear these days. Going to bed the night it was to arrive I looked out my window and sighed at the dry grass and blowing leaves, not really hoping for anything magical.
One snow day turned into two though and I miss that alternate world.
5 comments:
Heaps of snow and heaps of fun!
You just wanted to wear your snow suit.
I'm just a little bit jealous of all the snow you guys got... it looks like you had so much fun!
Where's the picture where we actually jumped?
I'm glad you got to wear your snowsuit. Did I ever tell you that I found your snowsuit's brother at Value Village? I did. I almost bought it but it was like $8. I am a poor excuse for a thrifter.
Post a Comment