Sunday, August 15, 2010
One project complete, eighty nine to go.
I bought this chair at a flea market and the new and improved green version will go in my sisters apartment. Green, so that someday she can use it for a girl room or a boy room.
BEFORE
The president used the phrase "unleashing innovation" in a speech awhile back. I think about it a lot. When making lists its fun to write. To do: Unleash Innovation. Check.
11 comments:
Elisa teach me your ways! Seriously. This semester you're teaching me your ways. Unleash innovation. I love it.
So did you paint it? Jk... never mind. No one thinks I'm funny anymore. Not even me. I miss you, Elisa!!!!!!!
ok. i am so impressed. you never cease to impress me. i think i need to learn your ways as well. it might have to wait until a year from now, but i seriously want lessons in life.
Wow, Elisa this looks really good!
Thank you!!!!!!! Although I think it will be um... a few years down the road until I use it for rocking baby boys and girls. Hopefully that color of green will still be in style.
you are so cool. so cool, that sometimes i talk about you behind your back, and i can only say good things. let's hang out when i get back.
that is super cool, really like the colors!
hahaha...I love it. Unleashing innovation. I think we should all start using presidential speech in our every-day life. It makes everything sound a lot more important. Awesome work with the green chair--you really saved it from the dump. Maybe i can sit in it when I come to visit sept. 9-13...I did tell you about that, right?
I live with this girl! She's sooo awesome!
Andrea! You shall come and sit in the chair. It is waiting for you.
I applaud your reupholstering skillz. Currently, I have a stinky old chair just waiting for new fabric. But it takes a lot of work......
Post a Comment