Tuesday, October 12, 2010
It turns out that school is 80 miles from my house (one way!). Sometimes it feels like a lot more. The internet said it was 68.8 but the internet must not calculate the way I drive down the road.
Driving has been a wee bit problematic due to my car wreck the other week but this is unrelated to the way I drive. Someone hit me and now the van has more swagger than recommended. This means a different car about which I am devastated and ecstatic. The combination of which equals out to just good ol' stress.
(There were no injuries in the wreck. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.)
6 comments:
more like eighty billion miles? that's rough.
Oh cars. Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to have them? I feel like I can empathize with you pretty accurately right now.
Oh no... it seems like I remember talking to Emily this summer about you getting a newer car. Maybe I made that up.
devastated and ecstatic. well, I'm sorry, and, Good!
My heart feels sad for the good ol' van. I'll miss the crinkly sounds when you roll up your window.
I'll miss the duct-taped glove compartment. But I guess you already fixed that. I am sorry and happy for you. I know what it's like...except for the car wreck part. I'm really glad no one was hurt.
Post a Comment