Community Supported Agriculture

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week three CSA basket: Greenleaf Lettuce, Tokyo Bekana, Beet Greens, Salad Turnips, Spring Salad Mix, and love.


I didn't record weeks one or two- but this is what today looked like.

Not pictured: 70 bags of spinach, 70 bunches of Pak Choi, 70 Butterhead lettuce, 60 bunches of green onions and me eating cookies n' cream ice cream from the carton. (I also ate some of everything pictured above, lest you think me unhealthy)



8 comments:

Andrea said...

I think cookies n cream go down really well with beet greens and spinach. :) Good work.

Ben Schnell said...

bountiful harvest from the CSA. wait, are you buying this or selling it at the CSA?

Elisa said...

Selling. Fisher's Produce doesn't make me pay for my salad at lunch though.

TaraB said...

I second Nicholas.

laSonya said...

I could never think you unhealthy.

BrittanyK said...

it was so good talking to you last night. i hope today wasn't too rough on that account.

Ansley said...

eating ice cream straight out of the carton is the best! Also, fresh garden veggies are up there pretty high on the list. Miss you!

Dylan Wren said...

This looks so good!