Family

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is Tom Tom Obama Fisher, my sisters' beloved cat and me, wearing a bee suit.




11 comments:

TaraB said...

HOT.

chelsea said...

Tom Tom Obama Fisher. Best name ever.

Ben Schnell said...

a bee suit! you can do anything :)

Andrea said...

Where's the bee hat? That's my favorite part. :)

laSonya said...

:) You are unBEElievable.

Nicholas said...

This is extra funny to me because there are two funny things in the picture. bee suit. tom tom obama fisher.

LIME said...

so is this kitten named after the wondermous gps system AND our awesome president?!

good stuff.

are bee suits different than coveralls?

Miss Jehle said...

Maybe I should wear a bee suit when I hold my cat.

Jessi Jo said...

I have a bee suit. Let's both wear them and be twins forever...you in?

Emily F. said...

I think they are gifted in naming things.

1st cow: Sally Belle Fisher
2nd & 3rd cows: Star and Bright

(Star Billy Bull Fisher & Bright Bully Bull Fisher)
...or is it the other way around? I don't remember...

Their classmate at school was very offended by them naming the cat Obama. "Thats so DISRESPECTFUL and INAPPROPRIATE!"

BrittanyK said...

You are awesome.