poem and a monday

Sunday, April 10, 2011




Bed is too small to rest my tiredness.

I'll take a hill for pillow, soft with
trees.
Now draw the clouds up tight beneath
my chin.
God, blow out the moon, please.
-Elizabeth Coatsworth

7 comments:

Allyson said...

I wish I was there to help... I know you guys have been working really hard!

Andrea said...

At first, I thought you wrote that. It's beautiful. The farm pictures are always beautiful too.

EMILY STAR said...

i love it!
a hill for a pillow! :)

Ben Schnell said...

yeah, I like this a lot too

Dylan Wren said...

I can feel the hard work in the pictures.

Luke said...

I am more sore today than normal. It was a pretty busy week, wasn't it.

TaraB said...

You live on a farm! I am proud to know you. Can't you tell how much I DON'T live on a farm? Goodness.